John D. Allen’s Near Death Experience Will Give Your Business A Second Chance!
On Dec. 4, 2000, John came within one single hour of dying from a major brain aneurysm. Clinging to life, he was rushed into the operating room at the very last minute possible. You see, he was operated on during the 23rd hour of the critical 24 hour window aneurysm patients have if they are to have any chance at living.
His brain was bleeding and John was inching ever so closer to death. The doctors gave him a mere 10% chance of living. They were 90% sure he was going to die.
But something was looking out for him that day because he made it through the intense 8-hour brain surgery. But, his prognosis was terrible. Even if he did survive, the odds were 85% against him that he would even be able to function on ANY KIND OF NORMAL LEVEL. In fact, his doctors said that he wouldn’t even be able to operate a TV remote control properly.
But John was a fighter and he proved them all wrong. Day by day, week by week, month by month he got stronger. There were tough days for sure, but John’s sole purpose and complete focus was on his recovery and he was not going to let anything get in the way … And, nothing did. Not only did he survive, he thrived.
He was given a second chance at life.
But what was he going to do with it? He was determined to not let what happened to him go to waste. He wanted his life to have meaning.
For weeks he thought and he thought And one day, it hit him. He was given a second chance at life and now he was going to help others to have a second chance as well. But his focus would be on business.
So, John went back to work as senior operations manager/sales. He had no fear of failure, no fear of rejection, no fear of success. After what he went through, he was unshakeable. He worked for Corps of Commissionaires and helped them as training officer, lead internal ISO auditor, looked after the hiring and replacing of people, sales, and filling and maintaining job sites.
He used the skills he learned when working for Henderson Directory as their sales manager. His coaching helped lead his team to break an 125 year international sales record. John continued for 3 years more with Corps and then moved on to Garda Security where he helped sell and retain multi-million dollar contracts. But after all those years of working for others, he decided that he needed more of a challenge and wanted to help more businesses. So, he decided to venture off on his own and he started his career as a business coach.
At this point, he’d been studying personal development for almost 40 years. He knew that with all of his experiences in the professional world and all of the incontrovertible lessons about what it takes to succeed even when the odds are incredibly stacked against you that he learned from nearly dying, he could not fail. And he was not going to let the businesses he worked with, fail either.
As a coach for the past 5 years, John has worked in the trenches with small business clients such as Plan It Systems, heavy truck salespeople and insurance representatives to:
- Increase their bottom line by $65,000.00
- Inspire them to work as a team
- Increase their productivity by 100 %
- Decrease turnover by 35%
- Took a sales rep from last place in his company to the number 2 spot.
Fast forward to today. After having worked with 100′s clients and helping them to create/generate tens of thousands extra in revenue from sales, John is stronger, more focused, happier and more grateful than ever for the profound privilege of working with CEOs, entrepreneurs and small business owners to give them a second chance in their business.